The MIB module is for configuration of the switch virtual interface (SVI) autostate feature. Autostate feature is a mechanism to calculate the state of a SVI dynamically when some condition occurs such as a failure of a participating interface in that SVI.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for CISCO-SVI-AUTOSTATE-MIB
- This object indicates whether the autostate feature is enabled. If it is set to 'false', the feature is disabled in the device and the value of csaInterfaceMode does not take effect.
- A string of octets containing one bit per VLAN for VLANs with VlanIndex value of 0 to 2047. The first octet corresponds to VLANs with VlanIndex values of 0 through 7; the second octet to VLANs 8 through 15; etc. The most significant bit of each octet cor ...
- A string of octets containing one bit per VLAN for VLANs with VlanIndex value of 2048 to 4095. The first octet corresponds to VLANs with VlanIndex values of 2048 through 2055; the second octet to VLANs 2056 through 2063; etc. The most significant bit of ...
- This table contains information and configuration of interface mode regarding the SVI autostate feature.
- There will be an entry for each interface that supports SVI autostate feature. A row instance contains the configured mode at each interface for Autostate purpose.
- This object indicates the interface mode regarding SVI autostate feature. This object only takes effect if the value of csaFeatureEnable object is 'true'. 'normal' indicates that when SVI autostate feature is enabled, this interface will participate norma ...
- A collection of objects which are used to configure as well as show information regarding the SVI autostate feature.
- A collection of objects which are used to configure as well as show information regarding VLANs tracked by the SVI autostate feature.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.