This MIB module provides information about the status and configuration of links used by service control entities. The link on a service control entity is a contained entity that joins subscriber side port(s) to network side port(s).
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for CISCO-SERVICE-CONTROL-LINK-MIB
- This object controls whether the cServiceLinkModeChange notification is generated. A 'false' value will prevent notifications from being generated.
- This table provides information regarding the configuration and status of the links that pass through the service control entity and carry inband traffic. The link is an entity and has an entry in the entPhysicalTable of the ENTITY-MIB with entPhysicalCla ...
- An entry (conceptual row) in the cscLinkStatusTable created by the agent for every link entity contained in the service control entity after initilization. entPhysicalIndex is index for this table which represents entities of 'other' entPhysicalClass.
- This object indicates the desired mode of the link when the entity that contains this link has the operating status of active and the entity is not in boot or failure state.
- This object indicates the desired mode of the link when the entity that contains this link has the operational status of failure.
- This object reflects the operational mode of the link.
- This object indicates how the failure status of the physical link on one port should be reflected to the other port(s) of the link. 'reflectionEnabled' : Failure is reflected on the other port of the link. 'reflectionOnAllPortsEnabled': Failure o ...
- This object specifies the entPhysicalIndex value that uniquely identifies the port entity contained in this link entity in the entPhysicalTable. This port entity is connected to the subscriber side.
- This object specifies the entPhysicalIndex value that uniquely identifies the port entity contained in this link entity in the entPhysicalTable. This port entity is connected to the network side.
- This object indicates how the link propagates the failure state between the ports on each end of the link. 'noLinkReflection' : No failure is currently being reflected. 'reflectingFailureToNetwork' : Link failure on subscriber side is reflec ...
- Collection of objects for link status.
- This is a collection of objects that controls the enable/disable of notifications defined in this MIB.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.