This MIB module contains extensions to the PTOPO-MIB that provide support to distinguish between bidirectional and unidirectional physical topology connections. It also introduces a table that allows configuration of dynamic learning of the physical topology through the Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP).
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for CISCO-PTOPO-EXTN-MIB
- This table augments the ptopoConnTable with information about the direction of physical network connections.
- An entry which contains additional information about the physical network connection contained in the ptopoConnEntry. It helps specify whether a remote connection endpoint is connected to the local port in the transmit direction, the receive direction or ...
- The remote connection endpoint (identified by ptopoConnRemoteChassis and ptopoConnRemotePort of this row) may be connected to the local port (identified by ptopoConnLocalPort of this row) through either an unidirectional or bidirectional link. This object ...
- This table contains a row for each local port (identified by the index of this table) for which the agent populates physical topology information (ptopoConnEntry) with neighbor information dynamically learned from the Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP) runnin ...
- This entry contains objects for configuring discovery of physical topology information for a local port (identified by the index of this entry) via CDP.
- The entPhysicalIndex value used to identify the chassis component associated with the local port for which physical topology information is discovered via CDP.
- The entPhysicalIndex value used to identify the port component associated with the local port for which physical topology information is discovered via CDP.
- This object indicates the state of physical topology discovery via CDP for the local port for which this row exists. The agent sets this object to 'cdpDisabled' if cPtopoExtCdpProxyIf is set to zero and CDP has not been configured to run on the local port ...
- Physical topology information for the local port (identified by cPtopoExtCdpLocalChassis and cPtopoExtCdpLocalPort of this row) can be discovered from CDP running on the local port, if it is CDP capable or from CDP running on a proxy interface. In the cas ...
- This object is used to create and delete conceptual rows in the cPtopoExtCdpTable. Once this object has been set to 'active' it implies that physical topology discovery via CDP has been enabled for the local port for which this row exists. This object can ...
- The collection of objects which augment the ptopoConnTable in the PTOPO-MIB.
- The collection of objects which are required for configuration of physical topology discovery via CDP.
- The collection of objects which are used to configure physical topology learning via CDP with support for use of CDP running on a proxy interface.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.