This MIB defines Cisco NMS Application (cna) Health Status Notifications and the related objects. These notifications will be sent to the OSS/NMS to inform them about the NMS application status (started, stopped, failed, busy etc.) or any abnormal exit of applications.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for CISCO-NMS-APPL-HEALTH-MIB
- The value of this object indicates the sequence number of notifications in order for the NMS/OSS to detect missing notification(s).
- A table of information about the health of one or more Cisco NMS application(s).
- Entries appear in this table for each possible alarm state.
- This acts as the index to the cnaHealthTable.
- The time when a change in the health status of Cisco NMS Application occurs.
- The value of this object indicates the name of the NMS application, the notification is about.
- The value of this object indicates the health/status of the NMS application, the notification is reporting about. The possible values are: started(1) : started & initialized successfully stopped(2) : stopped successfully busy(3) : not able to respon ...
- Indicates the severity level of the cna health status Notifications.
- The value of this object indicates the command-line arguments of the NMS application being reported about in the notifications.
- The value of this object gives a detailed description of the health/ status of the application being reported in a notification. In case of failed(4) status, this field must indicate the error description. For any other cnaStatus, this field may contain a ...
- A collection of objects providing Cisco NMS Application normal health info
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.