The MIB module to describe the status of the Environmental Monitoring devices in MGX82xx products.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for CISCO-MGX82XX-ENVMON-MIB
- The ASM Alarm table. The table size is given by the value of ASMNumOfValidEntries.
- An entry in the Basis ASM Alarm Table.
- This object is the identifier of a ASM alarm entry. The Alarm is further identified by the objects ASMAlarmType & ASMAlarmUnitNum.
- The value for this object indicates the type of device for which alarm is applicable. The possible values are : alarmOther (1) : Other than specified below alarmTemperature(2) : Temperature sensor alarmPSU (3) : Power Supply Unit alarmDCLevel ...
- This object identifies one unit among a number of identical units represented in this table having the same asmAlarmType.
- This object specifies the threshold beyond which the alarmable unit is said to be in an abnormal state.
- This variable specifies the severity of the alarm to be declared when the asmAlarmThreshold specified is exceeded.
- This object indicates if the alarm unit is measurable by the switch/system.
- This object gives the measured value of the entity addressed by asmAlarmNum. The value in this object is valid only if asmUnitMeasurable is set to 'yes'. This object contains value zero for asmUnitMeasurable value of 'no'.
- This object indicates the status of the ASM alarm represented in this entry. It is a bitmap where a set bit indicates an abnormal condition. A reset bit signifies normal operation.
- This object when set to asmAlarmClear(2),causes the alarm to be cleared.
- The number of valid asmAlarmTable entries (regardless of how many are actually configured) in the table.
- This object indicates whether any Shelf/Node Alarm has been declared in the system.
- The collection of objects which are used for providing information on environmental monitoring devices.
- The collection of objects which are used for providing information on shelf level objects related to environmental monitoring devices.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.