The MIB module which describes the features supported in MGX82XX products. This MIB Module provides the features supported in Controller Cards in MGX8250 and MGX8220.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for CISCO-MGX82XX-CARD-FEATURE-MIB
- This respesents bit map of the VSI Controllers supported. The bit positions are : BIT 0 - PAR(Portable AutoRoute Controller) BIT 1 - PNNI(Private network to network Interface) BIT 2 - TAG(Tag Switching or MPLS Controller) (e.g. A value of 1 in BIT 0 in ...
- This respesents bit map of the APS card attributes supported. The bit position supported are: BITs 0, 1 - unused BIT 2 - APS standard protocol configured (1 = TRUE ; 0 = FALSE) BIT 3, 4 ,5 - unused BIT 6 - Card HW supports APS 1+1 on ...
- This MIB variable allows to add a new connection on the feeder trunk even if it is over-subscribed.
- This object identifies the CAC mode set on a card. If this is set to pcrBasedCAC(1) then the CAC calculations will be done based on PCR on the connection. If this set to scrBasedCAC(2) then the CAC calculations are done based on the scr of the connections ...
- This object identifies whether redundancy is allowed in MGX82XX shelf.
- This object is used for performing switchover of core card set. The core card set includes Controller Card and Service Redundancy Module(SRM). The possible values are : noAction (1): No operation doswitchcc (2): Perform switchover operation i ...
- The collection of objects which are used to represent Processor Module(PXM) Features.
- The collection of objects which are used to represent Axis Shelf Controller(ASC) Features.
- The collection of objects which are used to represent core card related objects.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.