The MIB module containing objects related to user-side of the ATM UNI Port. The mib is applicable for MGX8250 and MGX8220 products.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for CISCO-MGX82XX-ATM-UNI-PORT-MIB
- A table implemented by the network-side of an ATM UNI port, containing the ATM-layer addresses in effect on the user-side of the UNI.
- Information about a single ATM-layer address in effect on the user-side of a UNI port.
- A unique value which identifies this port. The value of 0 has the special meaning of identifying the local UNI.
- The ATM address which is in effect on the user-side of the ATM UNI port.
- An indication of the validity of the ATM address at the user-side of the UNI port.
- A table implemented by the UNI Management Entity on the user-side of an ATM UNI port, containing the network-prefix(es) for ATM-layer addresses in effect on the user-side of the UNI.
- An entry in the table, containing information about the ATM Prefix status.
- The unique value which identifies the ILMI port.
- The network prefix for ATM addresses which is in effect on the user-side of the ATM UNI port.
- An indication of the validity of the network prefix for ATM addresses, on the user-side of the UNI port.
- An indication of the current registration state for the prefix.
- The collection of objects which are used to represent ATM Port information.
- The collection of objects related to ATM address prefix.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.