MIB module for monitoring memory pools
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for CISCO-MEMORY-POOL-MIB
- A table of memory pool monitoring entries.
- An entry in the memory pool monitoring table.
- The type of memory pool for which this entry contains information.
- A textual name assigned to the memory pool. This object is suitable for output to a human operator, and may also be used to distinguish among the various pool types, especially among dynamic pools.
- Indicates whether or not this memory pool has an alternate pool configured. Alternate pools are used for fallback when the current pool runs out of memory. If an instance of this object has a value of zero, then this pool does not have an alternate. Oth ...
- Indicates whether or not the remaining objects in this entry contain accurate data. If an instance of this object has the value false (which in and of itself indicates an internal error condition), the values of the remaining objects in the conceptual ro ...
- Indicates the number of bytes from the memory pool that are currently in use by applications on the managed device.
- Indicates the number of bytes from the memory pool that are currently unused on the managed device. Note that the sum of ciscoMemoryPoolUsed and ciscoMemoryPoolFree is the total amount of memory in the pool
- Indicates the largest number of contiguous bytes from the memory pool that are currently unused on the managed device.
- A table of memory pool utilization entries. Each of the objects provides a general idea of how much of the memory pool has been used over a given period of time. It is determined as a weighted decaying average.
- An entry in the memory pool utilization table.
- This is the memory pool utilization for 1 minute.
- This is the memory pool utilization for 5 minutes.
- This is the memory pool utilization for 10 minutes.
- A collection of objects providing memory pool monitoring.
- An optional group providing a collection of memory pool utilization objects.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.