This MIB is intended to be implemented on all those devices operating as Central controllers, that terminate the Light Weight Access Point Protocol tunnel from Cisco Light-weight LWAPP Access Points. Information provided by this MIB is about the configuration and monitoring of 802.11 wireless clients in the network.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for CISCO-LWAPP-DOT11-CLIENT-MIB
- This table represents the 802.11 wireless clients that are associated with the APs that have joined this controller. An entry is created automatically by the controller when the client gets associated to the AP. An existing entry gets deleted when the ass ...
- Each entry represents a conceptual row in this table and provides the information about the clients associated to the APs that have joined the controller. An entry is identified the client's MAC address.
- This object specifies the MAC address of the client for this entry and uniquely identifies this entry.
- The object that represents the current status of the client.
- This object specifies the WLAN Profile name this 802.11 wireless client is connected to.
- The object that represents the work group bridging status of a DOT11 client. 'regClient' - The client is a wireless client 'wgbClient' - The client is connected via a WGB 'wgb' - The client is the WGB itself.
- This object specifies the MAC address of the WGB this 802.11 wireless client to which it is connected. This returns a non-zero value when the cldcClientWgbStatus is wgbClient.
- The 802.11 protocol type of the client. 'dot11a' - The client is using 802.11a standard to connect to the access point (AP) 'dot11b' - The client is using 802.11b standard to connect to the access point (AP) 'dot11g' - The client is using 802.11g st ...
- The association mode for which the key decrypt error occurred.
- This object specifies the radio MAC address of a LWAPP AP.
- This object specifies the wireless interace type.
- The object to control the generation of ciscoLwappDot11ClientKeyDecryptError notification. A value of 'true' indicates that the agent generates ciscoLwappDot11ClientKeyDecryptError notification. A value of 'false' indicates that the agent doesn't generate ...
- This collection of objects specifies the required configuration parameters for the 802.11 wireless clients.
- This collection of objects specifies the required status parameters for the 802.11 wireless clients.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.