The MIB module for the Cisco Long Reach Ethernet Customer Premise Equipment device information.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for CISCO-LRE-CPE-MIB
- A table that supplements the information from the BRIDGE-MIB. The BRIDGE-MIB tracks the MAC address to switch interface mapping in the dot1dTpFdbTable. On the long reach ethernet switch, CPE devices connect to the switch interfaces. Each CPE device has on ...
- An entry that supplements the information in the dot1dTpFdbTable table from the BRIDGE-MIB.
- The value of the instance of the ifIndex object, define in MIB-II, for the interface corresponding to this CPE port. The Forwarding database on the switch tracks a MAC address and its associated switch interface in the dot1dTpFdbTable table. This object a ...
- A list of LRE CPE port entries. The number of entries is determined by the number of Long Reach Ethernet interfaces (to which the CPE attaches) on the switch and the number of Fast Ethernet ports each CPE supports.
- Entry containing information for a particular CPE Fast Ethernet port. The entries are created as new CPE devices are discovered. A new CPE device is discovered when the LRE link between that CPE device and the LRE switch becomes operational. These entries ...
- The desired state of the CPE port. The testing(3) state indicates that no operational packets can be passed. When a managed system initializes, all CPE ports start with clreCpePortAdminStatus in the down(2) state. As a result of either explicit manageme ...
- This object controls the speed of this CPE Fast Ethernet port. When set to autoDetect(1), the CPE port negotiates with its peer for the optimum speed, either s10000000(10000000) or s100000000(100000000). If the peer does not support the autoDetect(1) capa ...
- This object controls the duplex of this CPE Fast Ethernet port. When set to autoDetect(1), the CPE port negotiates with its peer for the optimum duplex setting, either fullDuplex(2) or halfDuplex(3). If the peer does not support the autoDetect(1) capabili ...
- This object configures a CPE Fast Ethernet port as a protected port when its value is set to true. Data traffic is disallowed between two CPE ports configured as protected ports. When the value of this object is set to false, the protected port property o ...
- The value represented by this object is the actual protected port state of the CPE port. The object value is true when this CPE port is configured as a protected port. Data packets are not forwarded between two CPE ports configured as protected ports.
- The collection of MIB objects used to monitor the transparent learning bridge on the LRE CPE.
- The collection of MIB objects used to manage and monitor LRE CPE Fast Ethernet ports.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.