ISDN BRI integrated U Interface MIB module. This MIB manages the ISDN BRI integrated U Interface in the router.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for CISCO-ISDNU-IF-MIB
- The ISDN BRI integrated U interface Static Configuration Table. It contains items that are statically configured by reading configuration from hardware and can not be changed by end user without physically changing the U Interface.
- An entry in the static configuration table for each ISDN BRI integrated U interface.
- Specifies the type of ISDN BRI integrated U interface. other - none of the following. addOnU - An add-On card with ISDN BRI integrated U interface. onBoardU - An on board ISDN BRI integrated U interface onBoardIntegUandSTPort - An on board BRI integrated ...
- This object contains the operation status of the ISDN BRI integrated U interface. activated - The ISDN U interface is activated. The interface is active and data can be transmitted and received through the interface. activationPending - The ISDN U interfa ...
- This object describes 5 attributes of Overhead bits. The Overhead bits contains the ISDN U interface transceiver operations and maintenance functions that are handled by M4, M5 and M6 bits in the superframe. These bits are described as follows: act - sta ...
- Number of Far End Block Errors (FEBE) detected since last boot. Whenever the CO (Central Office) receives a block of data from the router with a CRC error, the FEBE count is incremented by one.
- Number of Near End Block Errors (NEBE) detected since last boot. Whenever the U transceiver receives a block of data with a CRC error, the NEBE count is incremented by one.
- Current ISDN BRI integrated U interface Loop status and NT maintenance mode. The definition of maintenance modes are as follows: none - The U interface is not in either Loopback or maintenance mode. type2Loopback - Type 2 (CO to U interface) Loopback mod ...
- The external S/T port status table. It contains the operation status of the external ISDN S/T ports.
- An entry in the status table for each external ISDN S/T port.
- The external ISDN S/T port number.
- This object contains the operation status of the external ISDN S/T port. activated - The external ISDN S/T port is activated. The port is active and data can be transmitted and received on the port. activationPending - The external ISDN S/T port is in act ...
- The collection of objects providing information about the Cisco ISDN BRI integrated U interface.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.