Interface Monitor Notification MIB This MIB module defines the objects for sending notifications when certain errors over an interval have reached/exceeded a threshold, causing a severe condition.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for CISCO-IF-MONITOR-NOTIF-MIB
- This object will be incremented and included in the varbind list of the cIfMonNotifEvent notification. This object is guaranteed to increase once per notification originated from the MIB. NMSes should track the value of this object received in each notifi ...
- This table contains information about the last notification that was sent for a particular interface.
- Each entry contains information about the last notification sent for this interface.
- This object specifies the value of sysUpTime at the last time a notification was sent for this interface.
- The severity of the condition on the link when the notification is sent. A smaller enumerated integer value indicates that the exceeded condition is more severe. When a red severity notification is sent, it signifies that a severe event has occured, in wh ...
- The link errors over an interval which caused the severe condition on the link. aborts number of packet aborted crc number of crc errors in packets received drops number of input packet dropped flaps number of link flaps f ...
- The value of the link errors over an interval that reached/exceeded the threshold, causing a severe condition.
- The threshold which was reached/exceeded by the link errors over an interval, causing a severe condition.
- The interval over which the link errors reached/exceeded the threshold, causing a severe condition.
- A collection of mandatory managed objects for sending notifications when certain errors over an interval have reached/exceeded a threshold, causing a severe condition.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.