This MIB Module is a supplement to the ATM-MIB.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for CISCO-IETF-ATM2-PVCTRAP-MIB
- This table contains ATM interface monitoring information not defined in the atmInterfaceConfTable from the ATM-MIB.
- An entry extends the atmInterfaceConfEntry defined in ATM MIB. Each entry corresponds to an ATM interface.
- The number of times the operational status of a PVCL on this interface has gone down.
- The current number of VCLs on this interface for which there is an active row in the atmVclTable having an atmVclConnKind value of `pvc' and an atmVclOperStatus with a value other than `up'.
- Allows the generation of traps in response to PVCL failures on this interface.
- The minimum interval between the sending of cIntfPvcFailuresTrap notifications for this interface.
- The interval for storing the failed time in atmPreviouslyFailedPVclTimeStamp
- A table indicating all VCLs for which there is an active row in the atmVclTable having an atmVclConnKind value of `pvc' and an atmVclOperStatus with a value other than `up'.
- Each entry in this table represents a VCL for which the atmVclRowStatus is `active', the atmVclConnKind is `pvc', and the atmVclOperStatus is other than `up'.
- The time at which this PVCL began to fail.
- The time at which this PVCL began to fail during the PVC Notification interval.
- A collection of objects providing information for a Switch/Service/Host that implements PVC traps for an ATM interfaces.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.