The MIB module for the management of the Fibre Channel Trace Route functionality.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for CISCO-FCTRACEROUTE-MIB
- A table of trace route request entries. The fcTraceRouteTable will contain a set of trace route requests that need to be executed at the agent.
- A trace route request entry. A management station wishing to create an entry should generate a pseudo-random number to be used as an index into this table and create an instance of the fcTraceRouteRowStatus object. After that, the management station shoul ...
- The index of a trace route entry. This object uniquely identifies a trace route request entry on a particular VSAN.
- This object identifies the VSAN on which this trace route request is to be performed. This object cannot be modified if the corresponding instance of fcTraceRouteOperStatus object has a value of 'inProgress'.
- The format of the corresponding instance of fcTraceRouteTargetAddr object.
- The address of the device to which the route is to be traced. If the value of the corresponding instance of fcTraceRouteTargetAddrType object is 'wwn', then this object will contain an 8 octet long WWN. If the value of the corresponding instance of fcTrac ...
- The timeout value for this trace route request. This object cannot be modified if the corresponding instance of fcTraceRouteOperStatus object has a value of 'inProgress'.
- This object specifies the desired state that a fcTraceRouteEntry should be in: enable(1) - Attempt to activate the test as defined by this entry. disable(2) - Deactivate the test as defined by this entry. The actual operational state of this test is in ...
- This object indicates the operational status of this fcTraceRouteEntry. inProgress(1) - Indicates that the trace route test as defined by this instance of fcTraceRouteEntry is currently running. success(2) - Indicates that the trace route tes ...
- The amount of time to wait after a trace route test completes before the entry is aged out. This object cannot be modified if the corresponding instance of fcTraceRouteOperStatus object has a value of 'inProgress'.
- This object specifies if fcTraceRouteCompletionNotify notification should be generated or not when this trace route test completes. If this object is set to 'true', then the notification is generated. If this object is set to 'false', then the notificatio ...
- The status of this conceptual row. If a trace route test is being executed and if the corresponding instance of this object is set to 'destroy', then the trace route test will be stopped.
- A table of trace route hop results. This table contains the hop-by-hop result of a trace route test performed for an entry in the fcTraceRouteTable.
- A trace route hop entry. The first index identifies the fcTraceRouteEntry that a fcTraceRouteHopsEntry belongs to. The second index element selects a hop in a trace route path. Entries are created automatically in this table corresponding to a fcTraceRout ...
- This object specifies the hop index for a traceroute hop. Values for this object with respect to the same fcTraceRouteIndex MUST start at 1 and increase monotonically. All hops (traceRouteHopsTable entries) in a trace route path MUST be updated at the sam ...
- This object reports the WWN of the device associated with this hop.
- This object indicates whether the corresponding instance of fcTraceRouteHopsHopLatency object contains a valid value. If the value of this object is 'true', then the corresponding instance of fcTraceRouteHopsHopLatency contains a valid value. If the value ...
- This object reports the round trip time associated with this hop.
- A collection of objects for configuring Fibre Channel Trace route functionality.
- A collection of objects for displaying Fibre Channel Trace route results.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.