This MIB instrumentation is for managing Fibre Channel (FC) SAN Device Virtualization (SDV) solution on Cisco Fibre Channel devices.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for CISCO-FC-SDV-MIB
- This table lists all the virtual devices configured on this device. The successful creation of a row in this table, through the use of the cFCSDMVdRowStatus object, followed by the 'Config Commit' will also cause the creation of rows in other tables. Spec ...
- An entry (conceptual row) in the cFcSdvVirtDeviceTable. Each entry represents a Virtual Device in a specific VSAN.
+-------+---------+--- |VdIndex| +-------+---------+---- | maps to | +--|----+-- ...
- A human readable string representing the name of this Virtual Device. The value of cFcSdvVdName should be unique in the system.
- The user preference for a persistent Domain Id for this Virtual Device to indicate a specific partition (domain) of the Fabric that this Virtual Device should belong to. If the value of this object is not explicitly set by the user, the system generates a ...
- The user preference for a persistent 'FCID' for this Virtual Device. The value of the corresponding instance of cFcSdvVdVirtDomain specifies the Domain identifier part of the FCID. When the values for both cFcSdvVdVirtDomain and cFcSdvVdFcId are specified ...
- The assigned 'PWWN' for this Virtual Device. The agent assigns this value when the configuration is committed.
- The assigned 'NWWN' for this Virtual Device. The agent assigns this value when the configuration is committed.
- The assigned 'FCID' of this Virtual Device. The agent assigns this value when the configuration is committed and the Real Device that this Virtual Device virtualizes (corresponding entry in the cFcSdvVirtRealDevMapTable where the value of cFcSdvVirtRealDe ...
- The set of Real Device(s) that this Virtual Device virtualizes in this VSAN. The Real Devices are identified by the instance identifier object cFcSdvVirtRealDevMapIndex in the cFcSdvVirtRealDevMapTable. If a particular bit has a value of '1', then the cor ...
- The storage type for this conceptual row. Conceptual rows having the value of this object as 'readOnly' can not be deleted by the user by setting the value of cFcSdvVdRowStatus to 'destroy'.
- The status of this conceptual row. The value of this object can not be set to 'active' unless the value of the corresponding instance of cFcSdvVdName is unique across all the VSANs in the system. Once value of this object is set to 'active', the value of ...
- This table provides list of Real Devices which are mapped to Virtual Device for Device Virtualization.
- An entry (conceptual row) in the cFcSdvVirtRealDevMapTable. Each entry represents a Real Device(s) mapped to a Virtual Device for virtualization within the scope of a VSAN. When the Real Device represented by an entry in this table whose instance of cFcSd ...
- An arbitrary index number to identify a Real Device(s) mapped to a Virtual Device. This instance value uniquely identifies a Real Device mapping entry for Virtual Device within the context of a particular VSAN and in the agent where an instance of this MI ...
- The type of Real Device identifier represented by the value of the corresponding instance of 'cFcSdvVirtRealDeviceId' that this Virtual Device virtualizes to.
- This object represents a Real Device(s) identifier that this Virtual Device virtualizes. A Real Device element represented by the combination of value of this object preceded by the value of corresponding instance of cFcSdvVirtRealDeviceIdType should be u ...
- The mapping association type of the Real Device(s) (Initiator/Target). There can only be one instance of this object within a context of a vsan, virtual device and MapID that can be marked as 'primaryDevMap'. The rest of the instances can only be 'seconda ...
- The storage type for this conceptual row. Conceptual rows having a value of 'readOnly' need not allow write-access to any of the columnar objects of the same row.
- The status of this conceptual row. The value of this object can not be set to 'active' unless the value of the corresponding instance of cFcSdvVirtRealDeviceIdType and cFcSdvVirtRealDeviceId is unique for a virtual device within a VSAN. Once value of this ...
- A collection of objects for FC SDV configuration.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.