MIB module for monitoring and configuring Fibre Channel Multicast feature.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for CISCO-FC-MULTICAST-MIB
- This table allows the users to configure and monitor the FC Multicast parameters on all the VSANs configured on the local switch. An entry is automatically created in this table if there is an entry in the fspfTable (defined in CISCO-FSPF-MIB) and fspfOpe ...
- This entry contains the multicase parameters on this VSAN.
- The configured multicast root mode on this VSAN.
- The operational multicast root mode on this VSAN.
- The domainID of the multicast root on this VSAN.
- The status of conceptual row on this VSAN. This object can be used to create an entry only if either the corresponding VSAN is suspended or the fspfOperStatus is down. If the VSAN is either not-existent or fspfOperStatus is up, the create will fail.
- A collection of objects for FC multicast configuration.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.