This MIB module provides information about the status of display devices such as Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) and alphanumeric displays present on the physical entities contained by the managed system.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for CISCO-ENTITY-DISPLAY-MIB
- This table provides information about the display devices on the physical entities in the managed system and their current display status.
- An entry in the ceDisplayTable that provides information about an LED or an alphanumeric display in the system including its current display status.
- An arbitrary index that uniquely identifies an LED or an alphanumeric display on the physical entity identified by entPhysicalIndex.
- This object indicates the type of display described in this entry. i.e. whether it is an LED display or an alphanumeric display.
- This object provides a human-readable string which is the name for the display device specified in this entry.
- This object indicates the current display state for the display specified in this entry.
- This object indicates the color currently seen on the display specified in this entry. If the display specified by this entry is an alphanumeric display, i.e. ceDisplayType is of type 'alphanumeric' then, color may not apply and the agent may choose to in ...
- This object provides a human-readable string which is the text currently displayed in the alphanumeric display specified in this entry. If the display specified by this entry is an LED, i.e. ceDisplayType is of type 'led' then, this object would be an emp ...
- This table provides functionality to manage beacon display devices in the managed system.
- An entry containing management information of beacon functionality of a particular beacon display device. Only those display devices, as specified by entPhysicalIndex in ENTITY-MIB, that support beacon functionality will be populated in this table.
- This object specifies if the beacon functionality is administratively enabled for this display device. 'true' - beacon functionality is administratively enabled 'false' - beacon functionality is administratively disabled.
- A collection of managed objects that provide information about a display in the system including its current state.
- A collection of objects relevant to LED display.
- A collection of objects relevant to alphanumeric display.
- A collection of objects relevant to beacon functionality.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.