This MIB module is for IEEE 802.11a/h Root device, i.e. Access Point (AP) or Root Bridge. This MIB allows dynamic frequency selection features related to DOT11 device.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for CISCO-DOT11-RADAR-MIB
- This is the IEEE 802.11a/h channel frequency that specify the new channel that the AP has switched to after (1) it has detected radar, or (2) received report from a client indicating that it has detected radar. The value of zero indicates that dynamic fre ...
- This is the IEEE 802.11a/h channel frequency that specify the prefer channel that the AP has moved back to. The value of zero indicates that prefer frequency is not selected.
- The value of sysUpTime when cdrDot11NewFrequency was last changed.
- The value of sysUpTime when cdrDot11PreferFrequency was last changed.
- Indicates whether the ciscoDot11RadarChannelSwitch notification will or will not be sent by the agent when a radar is detected. If it is 'true', the notification will be sent. If it is 'false', the notification will not be sent.
- Indicates whether the ciscoDot11RadarChannelReturn notification will or will not be sent by the agent when AP moves back to the prefer channel. If it is 'true', the notification will be sent. If it is 'false', the notification will not be sent.
- This group is for enabling/disabling notifications of changing frequency.
- This group provides frequency-change information from the operation of the Radar detection.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.