This MIB gives information about the parentWDS, a non-WDS AP is registered to.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for CISCO-DOT11-CONTEXT-SERVICES-CLIENT-MIB
- Represents the type of addresses stored in the objects cDot11CscParentWdsAddress, cDot11CscRootNodeAddress and cDot11CscMnAuthenticatorAddress.
- The address of the parent WDS entity this 802.11 station is currently registered with. The type of InetAddress supported by this object is determined by the cDot11CscAddressType object. If cDot11CscOperMode equals 'distributed' and the user credentials ...
- The address of the root node this 802.11 station gets authenticated with. The type of InetAddress supported by this object is determined by the cDot11CscAddressType object. If the parent WDS entity acts as the root node, this object returns the address o ...
- The address of the Mobile Node Authenticator to which this 802.11 station forwards authentication requests of the mobile nodes attempting to associate with this station. The type of InetAddress supported by this object is determined by the cDot11CscAddre ...
- The current mode of operation of this 802.11 station. The semantics for this object are as follows. infrastructure - An 802.11 station operates in the 'infrastructure' mode if it discovers a WDS entity through advertisement messages and registers with it. ...
- The maximum time a mobile node can remain associated with this 802.11 station without sending a frame.
- The maximum time after which the registration of this 802.11 station with its parent WDS entity expires.
- This object counts the number of times this 802.11 station has transitioned between the infrastructure and distributed modes since the last reboot.
- This collection of objects provide information about this 802.11 station's parent WDS, its mode of operation, the address of the IN/MN authenticators, its registration life time and the number of times the station has switched between the two modes.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.