This MIB module defines objects for Content Network devices.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for CISCO-CONTENT-NETWORK-MIB
- Number of DNS requests per second.
- Total number of DNS clients that have contacted this device since the DNS server last started.
- Total number of DNS requests since the DNS server last started.
- Total number of bytes of content served to clients from this device since the servers on this device last started.
- Total number of objects in the content cache.
- Number of cache hits per minute.
- Number of cache misses per minute.
- DNS and Accounting with low capacity Counter32 and Gauge32 objects.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.