MIB for identifying circuits on interfaces.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for CISCO-CIRCUIT-INTERFACE-MIB
- This table contains a circuit description to identify circuit based interfaces like ATM, Frame-Relay etc. The circuit description could be used for example, to correlate performance statistics associated with the corresponding interfaces.
- Each cciDescriptionEntry contains the circuit description for a particular circuit based interface. The entry is identified by the ifIndex which would typically correspond to circuit based interfaces. Interfaces with ifType equal to atm(37), frameRelay(32 ...
- The circuit description of the interface. It has no default value.
- The row status object, but with restricted values. Only two values are allowed for this object: createAndGo(4) and destroy(6). The row is created by specifying the value for cciDescr and setting this object to createAndGo(4). If the row creation is succes ...
- The Cisco Circuit Interface MIB objects.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.