This MIB module defines service monitoring objects that faciliate the management of the Cisco Content Delivery System for TV (CDS-TV) product family. CDS-TV is a suite of products and software applications providing ingest, storage, caching, streaming, playout and on-demand delivery of video to television or set-top-box clients.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for CISCO-CDSTV-SERVICES-MIB
- This table lists the services being monitored.
- An entry (conceptual row) in the cdstvServicesMonitorTable. Each entry represents a service configured to run on the server and its status (whether running or stopped). Rows are added for each configured service and the number of rows does not change for ...
- A unique identifier for the services being monitored on this device, i.e. streamer, cache, vault or ISV.
- This object indicates the name of the service/process being monitored.
- This object indicates the status of the service/process being monitored: up(1), or down(2).
- This object specifies whether cdstvServiceUp notification is generated by the system. Setting this object to 'true' will enable generation of cdstvServiceUp. Setting this object to 'false' will disable generation of cdstvServiceUp.
- This object specifies whether cdstvServiceDown notification is generated by the system. Setting this object to 'true' will enable generation of cdstvServiceDown. Setting this object to 'false' will disable generation of cdstvServiceDown
- A collection of objects that provide status of monitored services.
- A collection of objects that enable/disable generation of CDS-TV service notifications.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.