This mib is designed to send BBSM specific notifications. There are variables that contain detail data that are bind to a notification. The SNMP Manager that receives the notifications should look at the binding variables for further details of the notification data. BBSM stands for Building Broadband Service Manager. It is a software-based service platform that enables customers to create, market, and operate b roadband access services, such as high-speed Internet access with plug-and-play, multiple authentication and billing options and Web-based management, reporting, and configuration.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for CISCO-BBSM-MIB
- The cbbsmEventDescription binds with notification. It displays the description of an event that caused a notification to be sent. Examples of cbbsmEventDescription value would be 'Failed to connect to RADIUS server xx.yy.zz.aa' or 'Failed to connect to IC ...
- The cbbsmEventSource binds with a notification. It displays the source of an event that caused the notification to be sent. The cbbsmEventSource also binds with cbbsmEventDescription. Examples of cbbsmEventSource value would be 'BBSM_RADIUS' or 'BBSM_ICS ...
- The cbbsmEventID binds with a notification. It displays event ID of an event that caused the notification to be sent. The cbbsmEventID also binds with cbbsmEventDescription. Examples of a cbbsmEventID would be 1, 2, ...
- The cbbsmEventType binds with the notification. It displays the event type of an event that caused notification to be sent. The cbbsmEventType also binds with cbbsmEventDescription. error(1) : An Error event indicates a significant problem, such as loss ...
- The cbbsmEventTime binds with the notification. It is a date and time string that displays the time of the event that caused notification to be sent.
- A set of objects providing details of a event to a Cisco agent.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.