The Cisco User Authorization Statistics MIB models,counters and objects that are of management interest.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for CISCO-AUTHORIZATION-STATS-MIB
- The list of servers that may be queried for authorization attributes for connecting IPSec tunnel users.
- An entry in the cAuthorizationStatsTable. These entries are created or destroyed whenever an authorization server connection is added or removed via one of the management interfaces to the tunnel server.
- The unique number used as the index for this row.
- The type of Internet address used by this entry.
- The IP address of the authorization server whose statistics are being reported.
- The UDP The port on the server to which authorization requests are directed.
- The time interval between the most recent Access-Reply/Access-Challenge and the Access-Request.
- The total number of Access-Request packets sent to authorization server since client start-up. This does not include retransmissions.
- The total number of Access-Request packets retransmitted to authorization server since client start-up.
- The total number of Access-Accept packets received by authorization server since client start-up.
- The total number of Access-Reject packets received by authorization server since client start-up.
- The total number of Access-Challenge packets received by authorization server since client start-up.
- The total number of malformed Access-Response packets received by authoriztion server since client start-up. Malformed packets include packets with an invalid length. Bad authenticators or Signature attributes are not included as malformed access response ...
- The total number of Access-Response packets containing invalid authenticators or Signature attributes received by authorization server since client start-up.
- The total number of Access-Request packets destined for authorization server that have not yet timed out or received a response. This variable is incremented when an Access-Request is sent and decremented due to receipt of an Access-Reply or Access-Chall ...
- The total number of timeouts to authorization server since client startup. After a timeout the client may retry to the same server, send to a different server, or give up. A retry to the same server is counted as a retransmit as well as a timeout. A send ...
- The total number of unknown type packets received by authorization server since client start-up.
- The Id of user group associated with authorization server. The group ID is an integer value assigned by the tunnel server. Group ID 0 is a special value used to refer all gorups.
- The basic collection of objects providing management of Authorization Clients.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.