With the IPHost SNMP tool, you can monitor any SNMP objects of the C-PRODUCT-TRAP-MIB . You can select a variable to monitor using the built-in IPHost MIB browser that provides you with all variables, their current values and descriptions taken from the C-PRODUCT-TRAP-MIB .
OID list for C-PRODUCT-TRAP-MIB
- Severity of an alarm.
- Card type of the card which caused an alarm.
- Slot number of the card which caused an alarm.
- Port number of the card which caused an alarm.
- The time when an alarm was generated.
- The time when an alarm was cleared. For active alarms, the value of this object contains all zero's. For cleared alarms, this object contains the time when the alarms were cleared.
- A readable string which describes an alarm.
You can start network devices monitoring using free 30-day trial version of IPHost Network Monitor right now. Witn IPHost SNMP monitor you can monitor network performance, audit network usage, detect network faults, or inappropriate access. The IPHost's SNMP monitor can communicate and interact with any SNMP-enabled device.