Serial Interface MIB for MGX82xx products.Supported in PXM1 and FRSM/AUSM/CESM Service Modules.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for BASIS-SERIAL-MIB
- This object contains number of serial ports. This identifies the number of entries in serialInterfacetable.
- This table represents Physical serial interfaces in the module.
- An entry for each serial interface. Each entry contains information on port type, port speed.
- This object identifies the serial port number. The value 1 is used for Console Port. The Console Port is also known as control port(CP). The value 2 is used for Maintenance Port and this can be used as SLIP (Serial Line Internet Protocol) interface. The M ...
- This object identifies the type of port. main(1) : This is applicable for Maintenance Port debug(2) : This is applicable for Console Port.
- This object is used for enabling/disabling serial port.
- This object identifies the baud rate of the ports.
- The collection of objects which are used to represent serial ports.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.