This MIB file contains definitions of managed objects for the PING module.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Allied Telesis network devices, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for AT-PING-MIB
- The table of ping parameters, dynamic and static.
- A single entry of ping parameters. This contains the parameters required to perform a ping from the router. The ping specified by the dynamic parameters, can be initiated or stopped at any time by altering the pingStatus accordingly.
- There are two sets of ping information, dynamic and static. The dynamic information is used only once, for the next ping, then automatically replaced with the static information. The static information is used whenever specific dynamic information is not ...
- The protocol that the ping will use. The protocol must match the destination address. Ping supports both IP, IPX, Appletalk, and OSI addresses. The protocol must be specified before the address is set, because when the protocol is changed, address is rese ...
- The address specifies the destination address for ping packets for Appletalk, IP, IPX and OSI networks, respectively. The address format must match the protocol being used. The protocol must be specified before the address is set, because changing the pro ...
- The number of ping packets to transmit.
- The packet size parameter specifies the length in bytes, of data to include in the data portion of the ping packet. The protocol packet header size and the size of headers for the particular link protocol in use have to be added to the packet size to get ...
- Timeout specifies the amount of time, in seconds, to wait for a response to a ping packet.
- The delay parameter specifies the time interval, in seconds, between ping packets.
- Specifies whether a trap should be issued on completion of the sequence of pings.
- The Type Of Service (TOS) parameter is only valid for IP addresses, and specifies the TOS field in the IP header of the ping packet, as a decimal in the range 0 to 255.
- The pattern parameter specifies the data pattern to use in the data portion of the ping packet.
- Status and action object for the ping module. A status of '1' indicates that the ping is currently running, the status can be set to '2' to stop the ping. A status of '2' indicates that the ping is currently stopped, the pingStatus can be set to '1' to s ...
- The number of ping packets sent to the target in the last ping. The default before the completion of a ping is zero.
- The number of packets received from the target in the last ping. The default before the completion of a ping is zero.
- The quickest round trip time taken by any of the ping packets in milliseconds in the last ping. The default before the completion of a ping is zero.
- The average round trip time taken by the ping packets in milliseconds in the last ping. The default before the completion of a ping is zero.
- The slowest round trip time taken by any of the ping packets in milliseconds in the last ping. The default before the completion of a ping is zero.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.