This MIB file contains definitions of managed objects for the LOAD module.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Allied Telesis network devices, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for AT-LOADER-MIB
- The table of load parameters, dynamic and static.
- A single entry of load parameters. This contains the parameters required to perform a load from the router.
- There are two sets of load information, dynamic and static. The dynamic information is used once, then cleared. The static information is used whenever the dynamic information is not available. The dynamic information is also used to indicate the current ...
- The IP address from which load will load or upload.
- The destination of the file loaded, either flash or nvs memory, or undefined.
- The file name of the file being loaded or uploaded.
- A delay in seconds between the initiation of the load and the start of the load. This allows for time to set up TFTP servers in cases where the terminal and TFTP server are using the same piece of equipment but will not work simultaneously.
- Status and action object for the load module. The values 1 to 5 are read-only values and reflect the state of the load module. Values 4 and 5 (complete and reset) are 'read-once', that is, if their values are read, either by SNMP or by manager console com ...
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.