This MIB file contains definitions of managed objects for the ethernet module.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Allied Telesis network devices, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for AT-ETH-MIB
- The table of Ethernet interfaces.
- A single entry in the Ethernet interfaces table.
- The ifIndex of the Ethernet interface.
- The index in the arBoardTable of the board on which this Ethernet interface resides. If this Ethernet interface is not found, the value of this object is 0.
- The position on this Ethernet interface's board of this Ethernet interface. If this Ethernet interface is not found, the value of this object is 0.
- The duplex mode of this Ethernet interface. The value unknown is returned when the interface cannot or has not yet made a determination of its duplex mode, or when the interface cannot be found.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.