ASKEY QoS MIB OID defines and documentation.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your D-Link Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for ASKEY-QOS-MIB
- A list of line port QoS entries.
- A QoS information entry containing objects for each line port.
- The value of this object identifies the row in the Askey QoS Traffic Policing Table, (trafficPolicingTable), which applies for this line, and channels if applicable.
- Enable or disable DiffServ function.
- A table indicates mapping between 802.1p CoS and DSCP.
- Mapping between 802.1p CoS and DSCP.
- DSCP value.
- This table contains information on the line configuration. One entry in this table reflects a QoS profile defined by a manager which can be used to configure the line port QoS.
- Each entry consists of a list of parameters that represents the QoS configuration of a line.
- This object is used by the traffic policing table in order to identify a row of this table.
- This value is CIR (Committed Information Rate) on this profile. Its unit is mbps (MBit per second)
- This object is used to create a new row or modify or delete an existing row in this table. A profile activated by setting this object to 'active'. When 'active' is set, the system will validate the profile. Before a profile can be deleted or taken out of ...
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.