The MIB module presents all managed objects for mapping between vc and vlan.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your D-Link Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for ASKEY-DSLAM-VC-VLAN-MIB
- An entry in the Vc-Vlan table. It defines traffic parameter values and the QoS Class of a virtual channel and other parameters that traffic on this virtual channel should be mapped to such as VLAN ID, 802.1p. It also specifies the RFC2684 mode and mac lim ...
- The VPI value of the VCL. The maximum VPI value cannot exceed the value allowable by the atmInterfaceMaxVpiBits.
- The VCI value of the VCL. The maximum VCI value cannot exceed the value allowable by the atmInterfaceMaxVciBits.
- IEEE 802.1q VLAN tag number that traffic on this VCL should be mapped to in the upstream direction.
- IEEE 802.1p Priority that traffic on this VCL should be mapped to in the upstream direction.
- The maximum number of MAC associated to the VCL link. The total number of MAC associated to VCL links of one port can not over 8. This attribute only applies to bridged mode VC, if the VC is routed mode, the mac limit will always be 1.
- The meanings of the values are: routed(1): RFC2684 routed mode bridged(2): RFC2684 bridged mode pppoE(3): only PPPoE frames. Not supported now.
- This attribute only applies to routed mode VC. If the VC is bridged mode, ignore this. The name of the nexthop(ISP) needed in routed mode.
- This attribute indicates the IP traffic profile used to describe the VC VLAN entry's traffic characteristic.
- This attribute indicates the ethertype filter of the upstream direction. If the filter type is PPPoE, allow the PPPoE packet only. If the filter type is DHCP, allow the DHCP packet only. If the filter type is PPPoEandDHCP, allow the PPPoEandDHCP packet. I ...
- vcVlanEntryServiceStaticIpBase and vcVlanEntryServiceStaticIpNumber limit.
- This attribute limits the number of DHCP or static IP per PVC. It can not be bigger than MAC limit if service type is staticip; otherwise it can not be bigger than 8.
- This attribute indicates the operational status of the VC VLAN entry.
- This object is used to create, delete or modify a row in this table. To create a new entry, this object is initially set to 'createAndWait'. 'createAndGo' is not supported
- This table contains IP traffic profiles and each IP traffic profile can be defined to represent characteristics of an IP traffic. One entry in this table reflects an IP traffic profile defined by a manager which can be used to assign to any VC-VLAN entry ...
- Each entry consists of a list of parameters that represents an IP traffic profile.
- The profile name is used to be the index of each IP traffic profile. It must be unique and can contains '0'~'9', 'A'~'Z', 'a'~'z', '-','_','.','@' only.
- The level of rate limiting in up-stream direction of this IP traffic profile.
- The maximum transmit data rate in Kbps in the down-stream direction of this IP traffic profile. The specified data rate will be rounded to the largest multiple of 32.
- The transmit priority applied to the down-stream direction of this IP traffic profile. The value 0 indicateds the lowest priority, the value 3 indicateds the highest priority
- The rowStatus of a mcast service profile. Set rowStatus to createAndGo to create an IP traffic profile and set to destory to delete an IP traffic profile. If the profile is used by any VC-VLAN entry, it is not allowed to be deleted.
- This object indicates down stream broadcast filter setting. The setting includes the following values: Passing all broadcast packets is used to 'passAll(1)'. Dropping all broadcast packets is used to 'dropAll(2)'. 'specific(3)' will fileter packets and o ...
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.