The software inventory MIB for Acme Packet
With the IPHost SNMP tool, you can monitor any SNMP objects of the APSWINVENTORY-MIB . You can select a variable to monitor using the built-in IPHost MIB browser that provides you with all variables, their current values and descriptions taken from the APSWINVENTORY-MIB .
OID list for APSWINVENTORY-MIB
- The table of booting software inventory
- An entry in the software inventory table
- Unique index for the software inventory table. Index always begins at 1, and increases by 1. The table length depends on the size of software inventory. The index is not associated with any specific inventory entry
- Textual description of the software image. It maybe file name, data and time this image was built, or the unique identifier of this software. Examples are: 1. boot image: 10.0.1.12/sd121p3.gz for host address is 10.0.1.12, and image name is sd121p3.gz 2. ...
- The software entity type
- The software entity status
- current version of saved configuration
- current version of running configuration
- The table of backup configuration files
- An entry in the backup configuration files table
- Unique index for the backup configuration files table. Index always begins at 1, and increases by 1. The table length depends on the size of backup configuration. The index is not associated with any specific entry
- Textual description of the condifuration file name. Examples are: p1604, 063004-cfg
- The previous version before this trap happened
- The current version after this trap happened
- A collection of objects providing the software booting inventory
- A collection of objects providing the configuraion files
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now. Witn IPHost SNMP monitor you can monitor network performance, audit network usage, detect network faults, or inappropriate access. The IPHost's SNMP monitor can communicate and interact with any SNMP-enabled device.