The Altiga General Statistics MIB models counters and objects that are of management interest.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for ALTIGA-GENERAL-STATS-MIB
- The current time on the box, represented as a time_t. In 1.2, this was the box's local time. After 1.2, it was corrected to represent UTC (which is what it is supposed to be). So all boxes should have this be the same value +/- a few seconds.
- The value of the CPU Utilization gauge which indicates percentage of CPU utilized.
- The value of the Active Sessions gauge which indicates the percentage of total permitted session that are active.
- The value of the Throughput gauge which indicates the percentage of total available throughput in-use.
- The time zone configured on the box. Measured in minutes from UTC. e.g. EST = -300.
- The objects for general information.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.