This module describes an authoritative enterprise-specific Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) Management Information Base (MIB): Propietary InLinePower Extensions MIB definitions The right to make changes in specification and other information contained in this document without prior notice is reserved. No liability shall be assumed for any incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages whatsoever arising from or related to this document or the information contained herein. Vendors, end-users, and other interested parties are granted non-exclusive license to use this specification in connection with management of the products for which it is intended to be used.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Alcatel Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for ALCATEL-IND1-INLINE-POWER-MIB
- A table of objects that augments the standard pethPsePortTable entry by adding the alaPethPsePortPowerMaximum object.
- A set of objects that display and control the power characteristics of a power Ethernet PSE port.
- This object controls maximum amount of power per port.
- This table augments the standard table PethMainPseTable by allowing the admin status for a group to be set to on/off as well as showing the values for the max power for that group.
- A set of objects that display and control the Main power of a PSE.
- The object is used to set the status of the main PSE to ON or OFF.
- The maximum amount of power allowed for main PSE.
- The pethPsePortGroup is mandatory for systems which implement PSE ports.
- Main PSE Objects.