The MIB module that describes the base organization for all enterprises MIBs developed by ADTRAN, Inc.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your ADTRAN Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for ADTRAN-MIB
- The Adtran Product Part Number
- The Adtran Product CLEI Code
- The Adtran Product Serial Number
- The Adtran Product Revision Number
- The Adtran Product Software Version Number
- This octet string variable contains the Adtran Physical Address assigned to this product. For example, the octet sequence 16 02 03 01 specifies bank/shelf number 22 (hex 16), group number 2, slot number 3, unit/port 1. This object value is commonly repor ...
- The Adtran Product ID as reported via sysObjectID. Note: In the proprietary ASP protocol, the product reports only its product type number as an octet string.
- The data transmission circuit/facility/payload level of the device (see Appendix A of GR-833-CORE). Common examples are: T0, T1, T2, T3, STS1, and OC3. For the SCU and other common equipment cards, the code should be EQPT.
- The ADTRAN Base Group.
- Variables supported by CND products only.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.